Hastings works every day to ensure that our customers succeed. We support our Retailers’ efforts to sell Marvin products in a variety of ways:
- Hastings’ Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams partner with Retailers as they pursue the segment and audience opportunities created by our various brands and processes. Together, we aggressively seek out these new opportunities.
- Hastings’ Inside Support and Field Service teams are dedicated to seeking out the optimal solution and resolution for every project, assuring that we provide the best possible value for the end-user of our products.
- A.W. Hastings University responds to the direction and needs of the market, providing valuable insight and education to help our Retailers leverage the strengths of their people and discover new opportunities for business growth.
- Hastings’ Distribution Center continues to refine the order fulfillment process, creating efficiency and time savings that make a real difference for our customers.
- Our Information Technology Department delivers creative solutions that will streamline retailer processes – providing the power of information when and how they need it.
- HireElements, Hastings’ recruiting network, takes the guesswork out of the hiring process and helps our Retailers build the sales and management team they need to pursue the opportunities of the future.
Our mutual success depends on our ability to successfully differentiate ourselves by providing the best possible value for our customers. This is done not only with high quality, innovative Marvin products, but through the services that we provide. Our common goal is for Marvin products and representatives to be seen as leaders in the industry by the design community, trade professionals and consumers.
If you are interested in becoming a Marvin Family of Products Retailer, please contact us.